- Warmly greet each of our guests and begin The Firehouse experience with true Southern Hospitality.
- Seat guests in safe and comfortable location while controlling the overall flow of seating for the restaurant.
- Informs guests of daily features and special menu items and a have a working knowledge of all aspects of the menu.
- Be prepared to actively sell and be informative for our customers.
- Be a professional – we conduct ourselves in a praiseworthy manor through the ways that we dress, communicate and serve others.
- Actively look for ways to help other team members with their responsibilities.
- Bring a positive, upbeat attitude with you to work every day.
- Always be on the lookout for a chance to WOW our customers and your teammates with service and overall experience.
Listed below are our Core Values - we operate by these daily and use them as a basis for the consideration of new team members.
- Respect – We value others, always.
- Diligence – We work hard and give our best at all times.
- Integrity – We do the right thing – always.
- Excellence – We like to do ordinary things, extraordinarily well.
- Serve – Help others to succeed and excel in what they are doing.
- Life Long Learning – We invest in the lives of those we work with.
- 1-2 Years Experience in a high volume restaurant is a plus. HOWEVER, if you do not have much experience and you are a motivated individual that finds the core values by which we operate to be an attractive work environment…we can show you the rest.
- 16 years of age or older.
- Basic math skills to be able to handle money and use a point of sale system.
- Physical Requirements
- Capable of lifting up to 40 pounds.
- Capable of twisting, bending, reaching.
- Capable of operating in standing position for extended periods of time.