- The kitchen is where the magic happens.
- Create and prepare large recipes.
- Follow recipes and procedures exactly to ensure consistent quality and maintain the integrity of the product.
- Strictly follow food safety standards and procedures to ensure proper preparation and sanitation guidelines at all times.
- Follow proper directions for use of commercial grade restaurant equipment.
- Be a professional – we conduct ourselves in a praiseworthy manor through the ways that we dress, communicate and serve others.
- Actively look for ways to help other team members with their responsibilities.
- Bring a positive, upbeat attitude with you to work every day.
- Always be on the lookout for a chance to WOW our customers and your teammates with service and overall experience.
Listed below are our Core Values - we operate by these daily and use them as a basis for the consideration of new team members.
- Respect – We value others, always.
- Diligence – We work hard and give our best at all times.
- Integrity – We do the right thing – always.
- Excellence – We like to do ordinary things, extraordinarily well.
- Serve – Help others to succeed and excel in what they are doing.
- Life Long Learning – We invest in the lives of those we work with.
- 1-2 Years Experience in a high volume commercial kitchen. (If you’re a motivated individual that possesses the above Core Competencies and doesn’t have any experience – we can show you the rest!)
- 18 years of age or older.
- Maintain focus on multiple tasks at the same time.
- An upbeat positive attitude with the ability to correct and understand redirection.
- Ability to manage time wisely to ensure a consistent work flow and output.
- Physical Requirements
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Capable of twisting, bending, reaching.
- Capable of operating in standing position for extended periods of time.